Bugfix for CS5 handling in ftdi_sio broke support for certain smartcard readers

Hello everyone,

I received a bug report, that at least one type of smartcard reader fails to work with the bugfix to the ftdi_sio driver of commit caf2e52920cddef72922cbe7c2140e5d3a690bc6 .

It's likely that the device doesn't use a genuine FTDI chip, but implements the protocol instead and abuses the fact that with CS5 the data bits were sent as 0 in previous kernels. These devices are heavily in use in settop boxes.

Because I have no hardware to develop against, I added a TODO for an appropriate quirk in the future. Patch will follow right away.

- Colin