XHCI (possible) bug

Hi Sarah,

I'm running v3.12.1 on my desktop pc and today I got into rather weird
state when I was testing an old OMAP3 platform (as device) connected
trough xHCI.

Even after disconnecting the device, I still see it as if it was still
present on the bus. All I was doing was connecting and disconnecting the
device while a tool I'm writing (to cold-boot old OMAP3 platforms) was
searching for that device in the bus so it could transfer data.

After quite a few iterations, I noticed that the device was not
vanishing from the bus anymore. Does that ring any bell ? Perhaps it has
been fixed already and I just need to upgrade my desktop pc kernel :-)

I can try to reproduce with full dmesg, if you need, but it'll take me a
few days to get back to this since I got some other stuff to finish up.

cheers

ps: xHCI is still working just fine, I can still enumerate my USB3 SD
Card reader, can transfer data to my USB3 external HDD and, if I ignore
the stale OMAP3 device, I can still talk to my board.

--
balbi