Question about the condition of fsck.overlay

Hi Zhangyi,

Please let me ask a simple question about fsck.overlay,
is it possible to run any kernel version of overlayfs?

I know some advanced features are only implemented in high
kernel version, I just want to make sure if the common check
and repair functions are available for 4.4 kernel? Any conditions?

Thanks,
Chengguang.