Re: Cannot build KernelShark on Ubuntu 22.04

Hi Yordan

Thanks for your patience. I did a fresh clone and all built fine.
However, I have a runtime problem:

~/kernelshark_test/kernel-shark$ bin/kernelshark
bin/kernelshark: error while loading shared libraries:
libQt6Core.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Is that a LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem?