Re: Cannot build KernelShark on Ubuntu 22.04

Hi,

I just tested building on Ubuntu 22.04 and everything was fine. My guess would be that in the build instructions you haven't done the first step, namely:

cd kernel-shark/build

Note that it is important that you are in the 'build' directory before doing the following steps.

Thanks!
Yordan