So I will ignore addresses without a matching symbol. But they do not seem reliable!

Could you tell me the name of the library that generates the raw addresses, so that I can try to debug it?

Regards.

On 2020-03-31 17:50, Jiri Olsa wrote:

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 05:13:00PM +0430, ahmadkhorrami wrote: Hi,
Please confirm my thought in the previous email, if it is correct.
Regards.
On 2020-03-30 23:35, ahmadkhorrami wrote:

Hi,
Sorry, I did not pay attention to the fact that we need debug info to be
able to decode the callchain. So, without complete debug info the
backtrace (either the symbols or the addresses) is bogus. But you say
that the backtrace portions containing binaries with full debug info are
OK. Am I right? Please confirm if this is the case.
If so, these portions may be enough for my current usecase.

you need debuginfo to resolve symbols and inlines,
raw addresses should be coorect

jirka