How to dump trace buffer at boot stage

Hi guys,

I ran into a issue that the msleep(10) does not return promptly at boot stage, kernel would take amount of time to boot up. since I wanna trace timer at boot stage, so I enabled a trace event via command line such as "trace_event=timer:*", but unfortunately the kernel did not boot successfully, so is there any method to
dump the trace event to console while kernel cannot boot up sucessfully?

Thanks
Wei