Problem in loading a python plugin for trace-cmd tool

Hi Steven,

I have written a plugin in python for parsing the tracing output of some xhci events and i have placed it under the lib/trace-cmd/plugins directory. When i do "trace-cmd report", the plugin is loaded successfully, the corresponding .pyc file is created under the lib/trace-cmd/plugins directory and the tracing output is displayed as expected. However, when Sarah follows the same steps, the plugin is not loaded, no .pyc file is created and the printed output is the default.

I do not remember to have changed anything in the trace-cmd source code that i downloaded from your repo. Do you have any idea why this happens? Is there another place where the xhci python plugin shall be placed, in order to be loaded successfully?

best regards,
ksenia