Remove traceevent from tools/lib

Hi,

Arnaldo raised defaulting BUiLD_BPF_SKEL in the perf tool build:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/Y3Yy5DFEoCEBv%2FQi@xxxxxxxxxx/

The recent build clean up:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20221109184914.1357295-1-irogers@xxxxxxxxxx/
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20221116224631.207631-1-irogers@xxxxxxxxxx/

Means that perf is cleanly(ish) separated from libraries in tools/lib.
traceevent in tools/lib is out of date (~2years - version 1.1.0 whilst
the latest is 1.6.3 [1]) . Should we delete traceevent from tools/lib
and just make LIBTRACEEVENT_DYNAMIC the only supported perf build
option? I guess this may break old distributions that may not have
libtraceevent, but even so I'm not sure that should motivate not
cleaning this up (if they are building perf they can build
libtraceevent).

Thanks,
Ian

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/libtrace/libtraceevent.git/tree/Makefile