Re: Kernelshark v2 all-black plots area

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 17:47:16 +0200
"Yordan Karadzhov (VMware)" <y.karadz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Dario,
>
> On 10.02.21 г. 16:51 ч., Dario Faggioli wrote:
> > And this is how the GUI looks:
> >
> > http://xenbits.xen.org/people/dariof/ks2-debug/kernelshark-v2-host.png
> >
> > Then, I append the trace-(null).dat file (the guest trace). I do see
> > this on the terminal:
>
> I see what you mean. In this case the host and the guest are not
> synchronized at all. I guess something went wrong during the recording.
> Also the fact that the name of the guest VM is "(null)" looks very
> suspicious. I guess this is not the real name of the VM you are using?
>
> Steven, do you have any idea what can cause such problem?

There's currently a lot of bugs that I'm trying to wring out.

Yes, I see the same thing, but haven't had the time to investigate it
further. I have to push the few fixes I have in queue out after some tests,
and then I'll look into this. My main concern was that the "listen"
functionality broke, which is a regression!

-- Steve