Re: Kernel-shark and sched_switch

Hi Phil,
Thank you very much for your feedback! It is really valuable for us.

I have one idea what may cause this misbehavior. The sched_events plugin deals not only with the sched_switch events but also with the different wakeup events and if you don't have any wakeup event enabled when you recorded the trace data (no wakeup event in your trace.dat file), the plugin will fail to initialize. This is not how it should work and fixing this issue is in my to-do list since quite some time.

Would you please try recording the trace data with all sched events enabled and then check if plugin does something or not.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback!
cheers,
Yordan