Re: trace-cmd python

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 22:43:00 -0500
Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just checked, and this is still an issue today. I'll make sure that
> this gets fixed soon.
>
> Thanks for reporting! (even though it got lost in my INBOX :-( )

OK, I finally got around to looking at this. It was a bit of a pain to
figure out. It was caused by the shuffling of the files around, as that
was needed to do because trace-cmd was getting bigger. This caused the
python ctracecmd.so to lose linking with the proper libraries and
caused the undefined symbols.

I just fixed it and pushed it to the repo. Want to give it a try and
see if it works for you?

Thanks!

-- Steve