Re: Issue with making of doxygen files

On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 19:45:38 +0300
"Yordan Karadzhov (VMware)" <y.karadz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, this can be automated.
>
> Please make a patch which adds this temporary fix and go ahead.
> I will add the Cmake check in another patch.

The warning is only an issue when doing:

 cmake -D_DOXYGEN_DOC=1

before doing a make, and it doesn't break anything (the html is still
built).

I'll just wait for your patch, it's fine to currently keep that
warning. In other words, I'm not going to force the NO. I just wanted
you to know that there was a warning.

-- Steve