Re: Issue with making of doxygen files

On 19.10.2018 18:40, Steven Rostedt wrote:
Hi Yordan,

It appears we may be missing a dependency, as I tried to build the
doxygen files on my workstation and got this:

[rostedt@vypre build]$ make
Scanning dependencies of target doc
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
[...]
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
sh: epstopdf: command not found
error: Problems running epstopdf. Check your TeX installation!
[  0%] Built target doc
[ 10%] Built target kshark
[ 15%] Built target kshark-plot
[ 68%] Built target kshark-gui
[ 71%] Built target kernelshark
[ 75%] Built target kshark-record
[ 80%] Built target sched_events
[ 83%] Built target dhisto
[ 86%] Built target confio
[ 90%] Built target dfilter
[ 93%] Built target dplot
[ 96%] Built target dload
[100%] Built target widgetdemo

Seems I'm missing the utility epstopdf.

This is a LaTeX package. I guess it is needed to generate pdf documentation.

Please try adding to "kernel-shark-qt/doc/dox_config" a line

GENERATE_LATEX  = NO

and see if the problem still persist. I don't want to add LaTeX as dependency.

Thanks!
Yordan

-- Steve