Re: Some more updates for KernelShark

On Wed, 3 Oct 2018 14:57:40 -0400
Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Another enhancement (not required for 1.0 as the above requests are),
> is to have the designated color of the tasks be the background of the
> text of the tasks name in the left. And we can do the same for the CPUs.

Another non 1.0 enhancement is a "back" button. After doing a zoom with
a dragging of the mouse, a back button would bring you back to the zoom
before you did the drag.

That is, several times I zoom in with the mouse (quick zoom) and then
want to come back out to where I did before that quick zoom, but
unfortunately there's no quick way to do that :-/

-- Steve