Re: Still problem with red preempted boxes for tasks

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for this feedback!

I will try to fix this before the end of the week. Not sure I manage to understand what has to be done for the colors of the task plots but I guess you can show me at our next 1:1.

My talk tomorrow starts at 5 PM Sofia time (10 AM for you). I still don't have the link for the streaming but I hope to have it tomorrow.

cheers,
Yordan