Re: [RFC] Host1x/TegraDRM UAPI (sync points)

29.06.2020 13:27, Mikko Perttunen пишет:
> [...]

It also occurred to me that if allocation is blocking and if there is a
need to allocate multiple sync points for a job, then the IOCTL should
be able to allocate multiple sync points at once. This will prevent
interlock situation where two context could block on each other.