Re: Ethernet on Tegra TX

The reason would likely be that the onboard Ethernet is a USB RTL8152 which does not seem to be compiled in. Additionally you may need to ensure the XUSB controller firmware (firmware/nvidia/tegra210/xusb.bin) is available during boot, either on an initrd or built-in to the kernel. I agree that this should be documented.