Re: autobuild of tegrarcm

On 07/28/2014 02:03 AM, Marc Dietrich wrote:
added tegra ml, tegra maintainer, and tegrarcm maintainer.

I think the license isn't appropriete for this software at all. See my notes
regarding this here [1]. So lets take the chance and ping nvidia again on this
issue.

I'll ask Eric to comment on this again, although please note that he's out on vacation this week.

That is, unless Allen has any comment?

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-tegra/msg11945.html