Which for-next should I use for ASoC development?

Before I go too far down the road of porting the Tegra ASoC driver to a
"for-next" branch, I figured I should confirm exactly which one to use.

I assume that adds/edits to sound/soc/* should initially be checked into
the ALSA for-next branch, or something within the ALSA project.

I believe that branch is:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6
branch for-next or possibly topic/asoc.

Note: I grabbed that for-next, picked in Olof's SDHCI driver from
the ChromeOS 2.6.37-rc5 branch, and it boots on Harmony and mounts
the file-system, so I'm good to actually develop there.

I assume that adds/edits to arch/arm/mach-tegra/... should initially be
checked into the Tegra machine's for-next branch, i.e.:

git://android.git.kernel.org/kernel/tegra.git for-next

That means the development process is roughly:

* Develop everything on ALSA/ASoC's for-next branch
* Propose, and get-reviewed and check-in all sound/soc/* into the ALSA/ASoC
  branch.
* Request a cross-subsystem merge of the ALSA/ASoC for-next branch into the
  Tegra machine for-next branch, to pick up the new drivers.
* Propose, and get-reviewed and check-in all arch/arm/mach-tegra/* into the
  Tegra machine branch.

Is that correct?

(as an aside, thank goodness for git cherry-pick and rebase -i, which will
make splitting things into the multiple subsystem patches easier...)

Thanks!

--
nvpublic