merging patches from chromeos-2.6.36

We (the tegra chromeos kernel devs) are going to be sending out some of the tegra patches from chromeos-2.6.36 for review for inclusion in linux-tegra-2.6.36.  The changes basically boil down into two categories:  support for seaboard (the chromeos reference board), and adding clocks and peripheral devices for harmony/ventana/seaboard.

We're rebasing the patches into logical chunks to make them easier to consume and have 2 options:

Option A:
1) Add skeleton seaboard support
2) Add drivers
3) Patch each board to pull in the drivers it needs

Option B:
1) Add drivers
2) Patch harmony and ventana to pull in the drivers they need
3) Add seaboard support with all drivers already in

Do the linux-tegra maintainers have preferences for the two options or other suggestions?