Vault open source file & storage conference CFP

Hi all,

The CFP for the Linux Foundation's Vault conference is coming close to an end.
The event is being held this year in Cambridge, Massachusetts on the days
following the LSF/MM summit.

The first two year's events have been solid, focused events in my (slightly
biased) opinion, so worth submitting to and definitely worth attending.

This year we have explicitly included embedded flash storage like raw
NAND, eMMC and flash friendly file systems.

Submit a Proposal to Speak at Vault, Linux Storage and Filesystems Conference.
Vault will be held alongside LSF-MM Summit on March 22 & 23 in Cambridge, MA. To
submit (by 1/14) visit http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/vault/program/cfp

Happy to answer any questions about the event.

Christoph (on behalf of the Program Committee)