Re: open-iscsi Cannot connect to my tgt target

Thanks for Your quick reply!

And Your tip worked. :) If I configure the target without user
authentication, everything works perfectly. But if there is a CHAP
user and pass, the open-iscsi Cannot connect. But the Windows PCs Can
handle the CHAP data, So that is a half win. I just have to figure
out, how Can I specify the user and pass parameters at the open-iscsi
connect command.

secondly, the target name isn't conforming to the required standards.

The name is correct. I just edited the target name because I don't
want to share my domain and etc.

Many thanks!