Re: VTL tape not working

FUJITA Tomonori schrieb:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:15:05 +0100
Albert Pauw <albert.pauw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

here's my test. It seems that the tape-file is not updated at all.

here is what I have/did:

the relevant part of /etc/tgt/targets.conf:

I realized that tgt-admin can't set up ssc properly. You need to use
tgtadm to set up ssc.

Hi,

Could you tell me what should tgt-admin do to setup ssc correctly?

I.e., give me an example config entry and a tgtadm line it should output (if the order matters, please also tell me what tgtadm commands should be started before/after).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org