Apology and Request for Resubmitting Patch

Dear maintainers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to offer my sincere apologies
for the frustration and disappointment caused by my recent submissions of
patches with unresolved issues.

Upon careful investigation into the issue to debug the problem, I realize
that my approach to addressing checkpatch warnings in the code was incomplete.
While I corrected the assignments of variables to resolve the warnings, I neglected
to rectify the corresponding declarations of these variables.
I understand that this oversight not only failed to meet the standards expected of
contributions but also created unnecessary work for you as maintainers.

I take full responsibility for my actions and the impact they have had on the project and
your workload. Please accept my heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience and frustration caused.

In light of this, I would like to request the opportunity to resubmit a new patch that addresses
both the assignment and declaration of the variables to resolve the issue effectively.
To ensure that such oversights are not repeated in the future, I am committed to implementing
stricter review processes and improving my attention to detail.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Driver Development]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [DMA Engine]     [Linux GPIO]     [Linux SPI]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Coverity]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]