Re: spi: imx: Increase imx51 ecspi burst length fails on imx6dl and imx8mm

Hi

I checked the code an printed the used parameters, the ‘bits_per_word’ is set to 8.

Best Regards
Stefan Bigler

Am 2023-11-18T17:54:26.000+01:00 hat Stefan Moring <stefan.moring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> geschrieben:
>  Hi Thorsten,
>
> Looking at the data of your test, it appears as if your ‘bits_per_word’ are
> set to 32, where you would want 8.
>
> Can you verify this?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Stefan Moring
>
> Op za 18 nov. 2023 om 16:15 schreef Thorsten Leemhuis <
> regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> >    On 18.11.23 16:13, Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis) wrote:
> >
> > >     [CCing people that worked on the relevant commits as well as the
> > >   regression list, as it should be in the loop for regressions:
> > >   https://docs.kernel.org/admin-guide/reporting-regressions.html]
> >
> >  Sorry for the spam, hit "send" before actually adding Stefan and Mark,
> >  which now are among the recipients.

> > >   SPI-SRAM).

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux ARM (vger)]     [Linux ARM MSM]     [Linux Omap]     [Linux Arm]     [Linux Tegra]     [Fedora ARM]     [Linux for Samsung SOC]     [eCos]     [Linux Fastboot]     [Gcc Help]     [Git]     [DCCP]     [IETF Announce]     [Security]     [Linux MIPS]     [Yosemite Campsites]