mcspi

 Hi guys,
 I'm working with omap 3 spi driver, in the base I have mcspi driver
for tach device(http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/AM335x_McSPI_Driver's_Guide),
I want to add my insmod driver for ublox 6(gps device). From ublox6
datasheet I saw what I need some initial delay between chip select
activation and data sending, I didn't find a way how to do it from
Linux SPI Framework, because of this I tried to write directly to some
registers what mapped in mcspi driver I can accept their mapped
address from contoller_data , but unfortunately it didn't work, may be
here you could give me some avices how I can do it.

Thanks ,
Kol