Re: Can We Use Open Mary with Speakup?

Hi,

There is no pre-built package. There is an installer available from
https://github.com/marytts/marytts-installer/releases
direct link:
https://github.com/marytts/marytts-installer/archive/refs/tags/v5.2.tar.gz
You or your Linux expert can follow the instructions in
https://github.com/marytts/marytts-installer
to use it (I tried and did not succeedn got an error message:
Could not open terminal for stdout: could not get termcap entry
That's all I know and I don't have the time to investigate further.

Maybe find someone to package it for your distribution.

Cheers,
Didier