Re: Can We Use Open Mary with Speakup?

Hi,

according to https://github.com/brailcom/speechd/blob/master/README.overview.md
Mary-TTS is supported by Speech-dispatcher, GitHub repository:
https://github.com/marytts/marytts
so it should work with speechd-up.

As for building and configuration I have no clue beyond un-commenting this line
in /etc/speech-dispatcher/speechd.conf:
#AddModule "mary-generic"             "sd_generic"   "mary-generic.conf"

Maybe Samuel will tell you more.

Cheers,
Didier