slightly ot: email options revisited?

Hi folks,
seasoning my question this time is the fact that in March, most major email pockets, Apple, Google, Yahoo, all started requiring email addresses to carry an identifying code that matches the actual host, you @you.com has a code insuring that the email is coming from a place called you.com
Goal is to keep spam from using hosts as a cover.
Mailing list locations like freelist.org are requiring it too.
This matters, because for reasons that are unclear, Luke Davis who owns shellworld, either cannot, I have heard his mom is ill, or chooses not, to take the needed steps to properly insure shellworld has these identifiers..and for me its becoming quite a problem. I have staff who use gmail, often sending content here so I can use the Ubuntu Linux shell tools here for work..but they are not getting through. I cannot post to freelist locations, bookshare is hosted there among other lists. So, seeking an email solution to add to my addresses for places like freelist and where associates can safely write me. Do not want to abandon my shellworld address all together for many reasons, just add a new one.

 Happy to document the email requirement if of interest.
Any prospects?
thanks,
Karen
who does not mind paying a little if needful.