Re: gentoo dracut puzzle

It turns out the license file had a mistake in it which I fixed the at
sign should not have a space between it and the B in
BINARY-REDISTRIBUTABLE.
The emerge gentoo-kernel-bin
needed dracut use allowed so I added that to make.conf's USE= line and the
kernel compiled and got saved in the world file.
Now I need to make me a boot loader with grub and have it play a tune when
it loads up and then it should be about time to test this system.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.