Re: gentoo dracut puzzle

I got /mnt/gentoo/boot created and mounted /dev/sda1 to that directory.
emerge linux-firmware still complains about me not having a separate /boot
partition.  I don't know if that's a problem or nothing to worry about.
my make.conf file has:
KERNEL_DIR="/boot"
in it now.  I could put another slash after the t in boot if that will
help.  After that, I'm out of ideas until next coffee refill which happens
later today.
One thing this work on gentoo is good for my blood sugar; Friday's score
was 243 and Saturday's score was 125.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.