Re: Domain expiration

Hello folks: You have a reprieve wrt the linux-speakup.org domain
name. A person has come forward and offered to buy the domain and
leave it pointing at the current site and mailing list for the
foreseeable future. I won't say who unless they come forward and
mention it themselves or say they don't care. I do thank them though.

  Kirk