Re: Domain expiration

Hi Karen: The registrar I have linux-speakup.org with is
internic.com. They gave me some bull shit about because it was a .org
domain they had to charge $46 a year plus tax etc. My other registrar
told me they wanted $25 for a single year but discounts for multi-year
contracts. It would probably be significantly cheaper if I were to
take it out for ten years or so.

Internic has always been much more expensive than other registrars but
when I started with them over twenty years ago there were very few
domain name providers around at all.

  Kirk