Re: Thoughts on the website and domain?

Heh! A null vote. One for one against. Well, maybe it's worth $52 to keep it for a while.

  Kirk

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024, Chris Brannon wrote:

Kirk Reiser <kirk@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hello everybody: The linux-speakup.org domain needs to be renewed in
the next few weeks and so I figured I should ask for peoples opinions
on what to do.

We've talked about this off-list, but it's worth repeating in public.
Most of the site is basically of historical relevance at this point, and
little else.  Kernel docs may need to be updated to remove dangling
references to linux-speakup.org if it goes away.  Personally, I don't
see any strong reason to keep it, but I don't care much either way.

Deedra just yelled at me from the other room to say that she'd vote for
keeping it.

-- Chris