Re: ot: dectalk internal drivers?

Its interesting,
I have owned a reading edge since 1993  / 94 or so.
In that time I have needed to replace it only twice, perhaps on 3 occasions, once because a staffer with delta airlines ignored my instructions for its storage. I do keep a spare, would not mind having one of them passed on for parts to help someone else. speaking personally, hardware synthesizers have become apart of history largely because of factors outside of their benefit quality, or possible continued usefulness... but that is my personal opinion of course.
Kare