Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2023 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: Debian Install With Speech

I don't know about 11.7 but I just did an 11.6 install a few weeks ago and it worked fine. The correct key is simply an s, by the way. If you have an iPhone, you can use Seeing AI to read the screen and it will allow you to figure out when to press the key. I propped my phone up in front of the computer monitor and just let it chatter away until I heard it speaking what I knew to be the installation menu.