Debian Install With Speech

        Howdy All,
I am not having luck with getting the Debian installer to speak.
I am booting to:
debian-11.7.0-i386-netinst.iso
from:
and I have tried alt S, S alone, and down arrowing 5 times and enter, and down arrowing 4 times and enter.
These are things I read that are supposed to put it into a talking installer.
Does this version not have a talking installer?
I asked on the Debian accessibility list, but I have gotten no responses, so I thought I'd ask here.
I'll use speakup on it in a CLI, if I can get it working.

Thanks.

Glenn