Re: looking for archived messages later than January 2021

Al Sten-Clanton <albert.e.sten_clanton@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Greetings!
>

> I want to check if an answer to a question I have was on the Speakup
> list a few months ago.  So far, I haven't found anything later than
> January of 2021.  Could somebody tell me where to look?

Cc'ed the BLVUUG list, since this concerns y'all too.

Ask and you shall receive.  I've imported all of the Speakup archives,
from 2000 until the present, into a public-inbox (see
https://www.public-inbox.org/README.html for details about what that
is).

You can find the archive at https://inbox.the-brannons.com/speakup.  You
can also read the archives or follow the list using NNTP or IMAP.  I use
nonstandard ports: the NNTP server is at port 1119, and the IMAP server
is at port 1143.

Public-inbox stores all the messages in a git repo.  So if you want to,
you can clone and mirror the whole archive, and keep it up to date by
pulling regularly.

There's also an archive of blinux-list on inbox.the-brannons.com, just
because I could do it.  The lists I administer --
edbrowse-dev, commandline, and blvuug-discuss -- are all there too, of course.

I'm happy to publish archives of other lists with public-inbox if people
ask.

-- Chris