Fwd: change eSpeak Default Voice

Message below sent privately by mistake, forwarded to the list.

Hello

Yes, you can set a different voice, as "man espeak-ng" or espeak-ng --help" will
tell you.

If espeakup is already started with another voice you will have to kill it and
restart it with another voice.

Being able to set which voice to use at startup and how to do that depends on
your distribution.

Cheers,
Didier

PS I am assuming that you uses espeakup, rather than speechd-up.