Re: How to ship the speakup drivers

The other day, Didier wrote in part, "

I am considering continuing to ship the drivers as modules, but loading the
requested module early during installation as in the Debian installer. I will
build an ISO with this change so you can test."

I think that's cool.  I have a TripleTalk LT I might want to try using again.

Also, thanks for the information after that quote for dealing with an already-installed system.

Al