Re: Reading charts

That's because no linux graph drawing program can draw in ascii or
printable utf-8 characters for its line plots.
The only possibility I can think of for this would be orgmode tables since
graphs are only children of tables.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.