Re: Are Their BiPass KeyStrokes in Speakup?

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 08:43:32PM -0700, Chime Hart wrote:
> Hi Greg-and-thanks for your analysis. Your synth direct gave me permission
> denuyed, no matter tcsh or bash, also even with sudo.

You need to do this as root directly, or use su. Why this won't work with sudo
was explained on this list in another thread about your dectalk
troubles a while ago.

> And lastly, would you
> mind if I would post you answer in a DecTalk forum? Thanks in advance
> Chime

Go ahead. Caveat, I stand to be corrected on what I wrote.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1