Debian With Speech Installer

Hi,
Someone recommended a Debian image with the speech installer from:
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/
and I never got it to speak, I tried S and alt S and it never came up, the
reading the screen with the iPhone.
I previously tried a Raspbian for i386 installer, and it came up to the
window that the TTS says to press control alt space to install Orca, but
neither the laptop keyboard nor the attached USB keyboard worked, so if it
can't use that bit of hardware, that image won't work, but at least I know
that the audio can work in a recent OS, but I'm not sure if I actually
selected speech install on the Debian.
I thought it said press F11 for something on the first screen, and I'm
wondering if anyone knows if S does work, or you know to arrow up or down a
certain number of times to get speech on this Debian installer.

Thanks.

Glenn