Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

Howdy,

its here:
https://www.freelists.org/list/fenrir-screenreader

cheers chrys

Am 27.08.22 um 19:41 schrieb Karen Lewellen:
Hi chrys,
Where might I find information about the list?
thanks,
Karen

On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Linux A11y wrote:

Howdy glenn,

Nah, you can download the source from github just as zip or tar. Specialy the releases i did. See here:

https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir/archive/refs/tags/1.9.7.1.tar.gz

You can just unpack and run it.

You are using the system just with OCR? Respect.

Cheers chrys

Von meinem iPhone gesendet