From: "Gregory Nowak" <greg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "K0LNY_Glenn" <glenn@ervin.email>
Cc: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxx>; <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: hopefully some help with AntiX

No, there is no meta package for espeakup and espeak, or
speech-dispatcher and all it requires. You would need to figure out the
dependencies yourself, and grab all the necessary packages. There may
be a way to script this, but it isn't something I've done. There used
to be a utility called apt-zip I think which would do all that, and
create a zip archive with the .deb files. However, it doesn't seem to
be available in bullseye from what I can tell, though it still may be
in buster. This assumes you have another buster machine you can use to
create the archive.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net