Slacko Puppy

Hi,
Has anyone here ever tried Slacko Puppy Linux?
I just booted to it on a thumb drive in my Asus 701 EEEpc.
It used to run XP, and has a limited 4 GB internal drive and 2 GB of RAM.
I booted it up, and can do speaker-test, and I have read that the package
manager has limited packages.
It didn't come with espeak or espeak-ng, and I'm not sure yet if they are in
its repository.
If I can make it work, it seems light enough.
Does anyone know of a more Debian/Ubuntu like distro that is really light
that can run on an older computer like this?
Thanks.

Glenn