Re: "Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Hi Brian,
Thank you for providing this context.
What concerns me about your example is even greater.
Just how does a member of the general public, finding they must use a screen reader for any number of reasons, even learn they have such an option as that switch?
Karen