Re: Speakup Punctuation Settings Within An Embedded Voxin Voice?

Since you're using voxin with speakup, you're almost certainly doing
so through speechd-up. Speechd-up was written as a proof of concept,
and hasn't been updated in over 10 years as far as I know. This means
that you have to put up with the extra punctuation and lack of volume,
rate, or pitch control through speakup itself if you want to use voxin.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1