Re: About no_interrupt?

Well, Karen, I've written a direct contact for Oralux, but its probably been 12 days or more since he's written. My Linux expert says we need a step-by-step guide to install. Another words, which components? So, I figured if it were a Speakup issue, some1 who's an expert would experiement. Meanwhile, eventually I may get to find out if Fenrir has similar issues? So at this point I've contacted every1 I can.
Chime